RT News

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Consequencies of Bankrupt America (Satire)

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
The Mafia is laying off judges.
Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!!
The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!
And, finally....................I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

The ones who bankrupted America were Jews. There are divided into two groups. Thie first is made of those Jews who sent the stupid Americans to march on Baghdad to Israeli drums. The second is represented by the Jewish financial mafia that fleeced America of its wealth and Americans of their savings and pensions.

As you may have noticed from my previous posts, I defend Americans from the unscropulous practices of the Jewish financial, media and political mafias. Although some research point toward a beneficial effects of Alcohol on the reduction of strokes, but every cell in the body is generally poisoned, that is besides liver sirrhosis in Alcoholics. I go dry for Christmas and New Year although many Iraqi Christians (especially Armenians) are my close friends.



Adnan Darwash, Iraq Occupation Times

No comments: